As part of your membership with the MPBA, members will have free access to the Business Shield online portal which provides practical and cost-effective tools and support, assisting your business in the management of risk on a day-to-day basis.The following is included automatically and without charge as part of your membership benefits.
- Health & Safety and Employment Law telephone helpline
- Online MPBA exclusive members area
- Extensive online database of Health & Safety and Employment Law documentation
- Online ’Ask The Expert’ service
- Health & Safety and Employment Law legislation update seminars
- Exclusive option to upgrade to Business Shield Plus at heavily discounted rates
- Access to Generic Risk Assessments for your business
- Details on Environmental issues and much more.
The MPBA Generic EPC Scheme is FREE to members of the MPBA included within annual membership fees.
Members electronically receive the following:
- Letter confirming that as a member of the MPBA your company is fully authorised to issue generic energy performance certificates from April 6 2014 until September 31st 2016, unless membership is terminated.
- Energy Performance Certificates.
- BRUKL Output document.
- Illustrative EPC rating (voluntary issue - not a legal requirement).
- Guidance to the use of Generic Certification Scheme provided by the MPBA-EPC Accreditation Scheme.
- Members can also use this portal as a folder/file to maintain all their records on documentation relating to EPC’s produced.