The benefits of height adjustable desking
posted: 13th Nov 2019
These days, people who work the average 9-5 (or longer) day in an office environment are getting busier and busier, and so are forgetting to move away from their desks for a break, or to stretch their legs. It is recommended that every couple of hours, you have a break from your computer screen and stretch your legs to get your blood flowing again. The height adjustable desk is designed to encourage you to change your working position during the day to allow a good circulation flow.
What are the benefits:
- Designed to get office workers up and moving more
- Designed to fight aches, injuries, cardiovascular disease and other unhealthy effects of prolonged sitting
- Increases alertness, concentration and productivity
- Relief from muscle ache caused by static posture
- Flexibility to adjust your working position to the task at hand
- Improves blood circulation
- Burn more calories
We have a wide range of height adjustable desking solutions ranging from fixed height standing desks, manual crank desks and electric height adjustable desks, as well as single and multiple table options. We also offer a variety of colours and styles for you to choose from. If you want to find out more about our adjustable office desks, get in touch with our expert team on 01724 271494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.