MPBA/HS2 ENABLING WORKS MEET THE CONTRACTOR DAY
posted: 19th Apr 2017
The HS2 Enabling Works Contractors (EWCs) have a number of undertakings in delivering their HS2 programme of works over the course of this year. They need to supplement their capabilities with reliable, experienced and specialist resources such as those of your members. We are thus seeking to promote the Meet the Contractor Day and invite your members to meet the EWCs and HS2 subject matter specialists so that they can prepare themselves to bid for the upcoming opportunities.
The event itself will be taking place on the 3rd May at the VOX in Birmingham and the objective is to:
- Meet and engage with as many new potential supply chain members as possible
- Manage gaps in the supply chain by promoting requirements early
- Open opportunities up to include SMEs and Minority enterprises
- Ensure quality and value for money are attained across the programme of works
- Hold 1-2-1 meetings with the most relevant suppliers so that they can be assessed for inclusion on tender exercises
- Communicate HS2 values and key messages via our specialists on the stands to assist potential suppliers in bidding for work
- Introduce and educate potential suppliers to/on the advertising portal where all applicable opportunities will be advertised
To register interest in the event please click here.