Healthcare sector event hosted by McAvoy & Carillion
posted: 12th May 2017
Join The McAvoy Group, alongside the Offsite School, Carillion and NHS Shared Business Services for a free collaborative event, focusing on offsite construction in the healthcare industry.
This one day event, taking place on Monday 12th June in Birmingham, will help attendees understand what clients and contractors are doing to embed offsite techniques within the healthcare sector, and what best practice looks like.
Delegates will have the opportunity to;
- Hear from NHS Shared Business Services on their new Modular Buildings Framework
- Understand how McAvoy implement offsite best practice
- Learn how Carillion adopted offsite techniques for the West Midlands Hospital project and what it has achieved
- Ask your burning questions to McAvoy and Carillion during the Q&A session
- Network with clients and contractors over a free lunch
Places are limited for this event, so for further information and to book your free place, please visit the Offsite Management School website.